Covid-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights)
New Zealand is moving to RED under the Covid-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights) from 11.59 pm on Sunday, 23 January.
CCEL will follow all guidelines from the New Zealand government at each setting.
RED in the community:
- Wear a face mask wherever you go
- Keep scanning QR codes and recordkeeping wherever you go
- My Vaccine Pass is required to enter cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events.
- Public facilities (e.g. libraries, museums, public pools) – open with capacity limits based on 1m distancing
- Retail (e.g. shops, banks, outdoor markets, takeaway only businesses) – open with capacity limits based on 1m distancing
To check the Red settings click here
- If you have flu or cold symptoms self-isolate immediately, call your local doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453. CCEL can help (see below)
- Continue good hygiene: wash your hands regularly. Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
|For all inquiries||For emergencies only|